The Big Health and Care Consultation
Thursday 23 March, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
The Crown and Thistle, Bridge Street, Abingdon, OX14 3HS. BOOK YOU PLACE by emailing email@example.com or calling 01865 334638.
HAVE YOUR SAY ON THE FOLLOWING PROPOSALS:
- Changing the way we use our hospital beds and increasing care closer to home in Oxfordshire
- Planned care at the Horton General Hospital (planned care is a term for healthcare which has been planned in advance and which is not urgent or an emergency such as diagnostic tests, outpatient appointments and surgery).
- Acute stroke services in Oxfordshire
- Critical care (Critical care helps people with life-threatening or very serious injuries and illnesses) at the Horton General Hospital
- Maternity services including obstetrics, Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU) and the effect on emergency gynaecology surgery
- Consideration of the Midwife Led Units in north Oxfordshire will be in Phase 2 but we would like some views from you to inform option development.
The full consultation document (including a glossary) is available here https://consult.oxfordshireccg.nhs.uk/consult.ti/Bighealthandcare/consul... or visit the CCG website www.oxonhealthcaretransformation.nhs.uk