HapticArt – Abingdon Treasures Exhibition
Explore with HapticArt the many and varied treasures of Abingdon Museum.
This group of textile and mixed media artists have taken inspiration from the history, colour, pattern, style and form of artefacts in the museum’s collection. Each artist has interpreted their chosen source in their own unique style to create a link with history and bring a new perspective to how we view these fascinating objects.
Check out Abingdon Museum YouTube Channel for the exhibition preview!
Ticket booking for the Oxfordshire Artweeks Festival featuring Ticia Lever’s artworks at Abingdon Museum:
Book your Free entry at the Museum here:
Due to the Covid 19 crisis we have adapted our entry rules. Arrive at the main entrance to the Museum under the covered Arcade where a member of staff will be waiting to greet you, or you may call for assistance using the video entry panel outside the front door.
- Entry times are 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 your visit will last 30 minutes from scheduled entry time.
- We allow a maximum of 10 visitors entry for each half hour time slot. Please be aware that the Museum observes the rule of 6 for a single booking.
- Social distancing rules will apply and a mask must be worn by all visitors for the duration of their visit.
- You will be required to use hand sanitisers on entry and at the end of your visit when exiting the main gallery.
- The Museum is part of the national ‘Track and Trace’ programme, which requires that contact details of visitors be held for 21 days and then deleted. This is a UK wide initiative in the fight against Coronavirus.