- Use this number to report a non-emergency crime or to give information to Thames Valley Police. Call 999 in an emergency.
- Call 0044 1865 841148 to contact Thames Valley Police from outside of the United Kingdom.
If you prefer, use the non-emergency reporting form for non-emergency crimes or incidents.
In an emergency 999
Use this number to report emergencies. Always call 999 in an emergency.
It is an emergency when:
- a crime is being committed.
- there is a risk of injury.
- there is a risk of serious damage to property.
Textphone users 18000
- This number enables deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired people to contact the emergency services using a textphone.
- How to use Text Relay, the UK’s text to voice relay service.
- Deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people can register to use the RNID emergency SMS service to make emergency contact by text message (SMS) to the police.
The neighbourhood policing team produce a monthly report for each town and village and also have useful social media which covers Abingdon.